Ls/vtec Ecu...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gen2Teg

What ECU should i used? i got a B17 head offa the origianl GSR (93) but that's OBD 1 and my ECU is OBD 0 and i don't even think theyre is a VTEC OBD 0 ECU so i don't know wtf to use or if i hafto change the harness and all that other crap which i really don't wanna hafto do. Does anyone know if a chip will work cause i've seen then and how they work? :blink:

P61 is the ecu from the B17 GSR.It would help if you said what year your car is and what your doing.Also B16siR 1st gen's are obd 0,so their ecu's are obd 0.

the pw0 and pr3 are both obd0 ecu's with vtec but there kinda pricy and hard to find..another otion is making a obd0 to obd1 adapter and running the p28 chipped..or any other obd1 ecu but the p28 is the best just because of all the programs for it

*big ass worthless pic removed*

whats up with you posting this picture in like all your posts????

I have a PR3 out of a J-spec Civic Sir with a B16A....I will sell for 120.00 shipped. I don't need it with my setup.

Originally posted by Nerologic@Feb 4 2003, 03:38 PM
its a trademark i use in post's...i guess i wont post it anymore...can we say uptight?..whats the big deal?

its a fucking huge ghey annoying ass pic that has nothing to do with anything you have posted... we dont allow pics in sigs because its fucking annoying to see the same dumbass pic 37 times per page, and it eats up bandwidth and makes the page take forever for those who are not on broadband connections...
this does not mean its ok to put the pic in manually... if you have a pic that has some kind of purpose then by all means add it to the post ... but dont use some huge ass random pic as a "trademark"

Back