March 4th, Swap Meet in Meriden, CT. 1pm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes, but the car will not be running any accessories except for whatever came with it, and a few gauges.

sounds like my car...

it has a crank pulley, and an alternator pulley.....thats it

My little one has no timing marks on it, and I got my math wrong so I can't time it right now, except by ear (Which is good enough for me).

It only spins the alternator, and it's made a dramatic improvement in everything that little sewing machine does. But, my battery doesn't charge at idle. It doesn't really deplete, but it also doesn't charge.

Quoted post[/post]]
I hope the snow stops and melts fast. :cry:

Are you going to arrange "Honda Parking" "Subaru Parking" "VW parking" and "Z Parking" ?

Well...we could do this like an auction....haha.

Leave the driveway so a car can pull into the garage, the guy that has the stuff in the car can display it and take any offers...and pull out when he's sold out or nothing left.

or...we act like real north easteners...and carry on like it was normal. My neighbor has his truck, so if a car gets stuck in the back 40, we can still get it out. I'll try and mess around...maybe I can use the lawn mower like a huge snowblower...and clear the path and some parking spots in the back.

I'm bringing my stuff on a large plank, with some work horses to setup on. If we spend time in the street, I'll park out front with the stuff out of the back of my car. But I ain't leaving it for a second.

Can we just meet up and down the street and park on the street ? Kind of a block party type of thing ?

joe im like 5 mins away from you right now :p

as i typed that, it started snowing.

I've got like 3" right now...and its still falling

I just put my friggin wheels back on yesterday...they said we were only going to get like an inch.

Ahh. . . no shit it is snowing. . . lol

p.s. my room is in a windowless basement. . . unless I peel myself away from the computer I wouldent even know if there was an explosion outside killing my entire neighborhood

p.s.s. I think im going to go play in the snow now. . . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ha, those reports are always off.

I say we do it this saturday - ive got about 4 people coming, plus im picking up misc. parts from friend to sell (turbo's etc).

Sat march 4th FTW!!

yeah next saturday is the 11 i wont make it im going to flordia that day

the 4th ftw

I already took the 4th off. And my boos thinks I'm going to a wedding. He doesn't get the concept of taking a day off for no reason. It should be high 30's, if the weather channel proves correct. Snow has finnally died off here. We got like 4".

Everyone gets to beat on my EJ1! Well, almost everyone.

Quoted post[/post]]
<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#3333FF"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><div align="center">HONDASWAP MEET...........MARCH 4, 2006 1PM

Meriden,CT

More Details To Come....

All Import car parts, aftermarket and more....

Ny,Nj,Ma,Ri residents welcome!!!!!

To inquire more details please PM airjockie</div>
</span></span></span></span></span>

Quoted post[/post]]
I already took the 4th off. And my boos thinks I'm going to a wedding. He doesn't get the concept of taking a day off for no reason. It should be high 30's, if the weather channel proves correct. Snow has finnally died off here. We got like 4".

Everyone gets to beat on my EJ1! Well, almost everyone.

me first!!! long time coming :mrgreen:

and yea, the 4th. fuck next week. thats when i wanna get the CRX.

Back