Massachussetts new idea..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dude, all the horse-breeders in MA already got the market cornered.

Good idea though.

i don't really care about mass. cuz i don't live there. and as far as gay marriage and beastiality, i don't care about either of those things either, because i have no interest in either one.

and oh yeah, who else thinks that if karnash was in a satirical(sp?) comedy he would be beaten to death by a band of native american indians?

Quoted post[/post]]
Those who jeered Santorum were silenced last Tuesday. Man-on-dog isn’t legal just yet, but if the Massachusetts State Legislature has its way, it might be soon. On November 1, cheerleading for bestiality was just one of a string of stunning pieces of legislation that converged on the legislature’s judiciary committee in a bizarre, post-Halloween orgy. The imminent collapse of the state cannot be far behind.

:yes:

Mass = worst state ever. Thats why educated people are leaving by the herd and are being replaced with losers/drug addicts/homo's who suck the state dry thru wealfare/medicare/social unproductivity and give nothing back.

I cant wait till September 06 when i move to NYC.

Quoted post[/post]]
Want to fuck your dog? Go ahead - not my problem. I honestly hate the fact that MA legislators are wasting time on this shit. Provided animal cruelty is not an issue (which I think the law should be filed under - instead of archaic "sex laws" type filing. ) what some guy does with his dog/cat/horse is thier own business.

:laugh: Animals cant prove its rape. . . .:ph34r:

...*Woof* means 'no'.

I just don't get the mentality of the people - one of my roomates is a self-professed "furry" person. Lots of pictures of lions and tigers up around his bed and desk - caught him looking at pr0n the other day. :dry:

It happens again, he's gonna get an ultimatum from me and my other room mate.

MA is going down the toilet...I can feel it. Housing prices are skyrocketing, taxes are crazy, companies are moving out - and now, sex with animals is legal...

B/Celerity - anything for sale in your areas? :mrgreen:

^ anybody desiring a future leaves mass as soon as humanly possible . . . unless u wanna be a drug dealer.

I'd move here to RI - but I can't stand the Cranston accents, or the ninja state-troopers on I-295 and Rt. 4. :ph34r:

Hiding in between jersey barriers and parked dump trucks is NOT fair, lol.

oooo I spent a lot of my childhood in Rhode Island. I still go there whenever I can. I lived in Westerly.

And to get my parents to move out, my sister threatened suicide. No lie.

As an adult, I love Rhode Island. My US of A is short the following states: (M)Assachussetts, California, OHIO (In capital letters) Missouri, New Jersey and coming shortly - the Departure of Connecticut. I guess Missouri is ok, if your brain is damaged and you can't handle ANY stimuli at all.

Oh, and for those that wish to quote me, Please oh please... correct my grammar. It's like waking up Sunday morning "I typed what?!"

Quoted post[/post]]
Mass = worst state ever. Thats why educated people are leaving by the herd and are being replaced with losers/drug addicts/homo's who suck the state dry thru wealfare/medicare/social unproductivity and give nothing back.

I cant wait till September 06 when i move to NYC.
lol yeah cuz theres none of those in NYC

I think it's just that in NYC there are more people so it's less obvious.

A lot of people (typically republicans) tend to like it when the main problems are less obvious.

Back