Matts96HB's EJ6 Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i probably could.. but im not very talented with a dremel.

maybe ill do that and make some edging or something. i just want two slots on either side of the license plate. get some extra air into the intercooler.

wait until you see what im doing with my track bumper ;)

I saw some guys build thread once and his car got stolen by someone he knew and they spray painted his name all over the car after stripping it, pretty much like this one lol.

Last edited:
heh.. only when you drive a honda does that crap happen all the time.

got my new battery, battery cutoff switch, and battery post (yes i only said one) from summit. need to order another post and a box now.. but i dont think they make anything that will fit tightly around the pc625 :(

that vid pisses me the f*ck off. I hate thieves. one of my buddies keeps telling me "why would you waste all that money and time and build a car that is going to get stolen"

can't defend against a flatbed but i'm definately going to invest in a good alarm system......

that vid pisses me the f*ck off. I hate thieves. one of my buddies keeps telling me "why would you waste all that money and time and build a car that is going to get stolen"

can't defend against a flatbed but i'm definately going to invest in a good alarm system......

tilt sensor will help :)

yeah i want to meet some of the guys on here. unfortunately a good % of the regulars are from the east coast.

ill be over in the seattle area a decent amount this summer though. i need a tune, and also just to take some time off and relax.

not much going on with the civic lately.. been too busy with school and what not so ive just been driving/enjoying it. :)

i do have some news though. i have a possible trade on my hands.
a friend of mine has a 1995 del sol VTEC, its dark green.
looks like this:
7bfb_3.jpg

he wants my accord + cash on top.
his car has 117,500 miles. my car has 155k on it. im thinking im probably going to do it. ill need to throw the stock suspension back on, and also the oem tail lights on it (has cf euros on it :gayflag: )

del sol vtec is the b16 right?

how much cash? i would trade for that bitch. i wish i needed a car right now, i would offer to buy it.

Back