Matts96HB's EJ6 Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

still up in the air.. waiting to see if my buddy still wants to do it
hes testing the waters on it as far as i know.
idk, i thought my accord +$800 was more than a fair trade, considering my accord is damn near mint for the mileage on it

What a douche, tell him to stop being a fag and do it already :p you'll give that Del Sol a good home and treat her right. What more could he want? :lol:

What a douche, tell him to stop being a fag and do it already :p you'll give that Del Sol a good home and treat her right. What more could he want? :lol:
i will say something along those lines, but probably far more rude and abusive :ph34r:
I thought he wanted the accord and came to you about it?
yeah, he did come to me about it but apparently he has changed his mind, typical of this kid lol

i will say something along those lines, but probably far more rude and abusive :ph34r:

yeah, he did come to me about it but apparently he has changed his mind, typical of this kid lol

How lame. A Del Sol would make for a fun daily. Especially with that B16.

still trying to work something out on the del sol.

ordered fittings and weld bungs for my breather setup!

i'll send you the extra money it would take to buy the car if you give me first rights to purchase it when you don't want it anymore.

i'll send you the extra money it would take to buy the car if you give me first rights to purchase it when you don't want it anymore.

haha its not the cash factor so much, its convincing him that he wants a four door accord instead of a 2 seater "sports car".

if only you could see his gf..
im going to have nightmares for weeks now, thanks klyph :(

repped

then you should pitch him on the idea of having two extra doors to squeeze her fat ass into the car. lol

Then call it the whale mobile.

and look just like this....
honda20317542190.jpg

Modify it so it only has two doors. Just knock out the pillar and weld the two doors together :lol:
haha, ill just cut the top off and buy him a crane. drop her in FTMFW
too hard, knock out the center pillar and make the rear door a suicide door.
too much work for me lol :rolleyes:
Then call it the whale mobile.

and look just like this....
honda20317542190.jpg

WIN. except i think ill make my spoiler out of wood and body filler :D

getting somewhere on the civic today, changed the timing belt and tensioner for new stuff (new gates belt, oem tensioner) mounted up my new EM1 headlights, and the valve cover is down at the machine shop getting the fittings welded on for the breather box. gonna head out to the shop and put the lines together for that, then call and see if the valvecover is done.

might actually be driving this thing tomorrow again, quick turn around for me :eek:

pics of my breather box install
no its not mounted up yet, but the lines pretty much hold it in place for now. im gonna put my battery tray back in and try to figure out something to hold it in place and keep it from vibrating. -10an is difficult stuff to work with :/
photo-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

going to shave the lettering off of the valvecover and spray it the same glossy color as the exterior of the car, but that will come once i figure out what im doing with the hole for the PCV valve and the other nipple that currently has no function.

new timing belt is on, brand new oem tensioner in place, fired it up and it runs pretty smooth. still got some weird noise that i cant seem to figure out, hopefully its nothing too important :/ more work to come this week as i am out of school now. gotta get the new odyssey battery in place along with the remote terminals and the battery cutoff switch for the track.

new bumpers should be on soon if i can convince my dad to take a break from working on the house and paint them for me (cant be painting anymore as im allergic to something that the mask doesnt filter out).

thats all for now, stay tuned as a tune to 400+whp is in the works

Back