MAY 27th....Drift in CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

120-2056_IMG.JPG

:) great event...

:mad: too hot....

:cool: Z ran great, and I didn't need to even touch it once...just kept checking the oil and coolant.

:cry: on the way home....it started to over heat a tad, so I think the FPR is going dead...or the timing of the dizzy needs to be adjusted...hell...I think I"ll prolly just take it to a dyno day.

:blink: I drove home...no need for AAA.

:mad: and now it's broke again. :mad: I was backing it out of the driveway so I could get the subaru up to the garage for unlaoding...and I had the heater on to keep the temps down, and I was backing it out with the drivers door half open....and welp...the door stopped suddenly when it hit the mound of sand by the big tree.....and the car kept going.... :cry:

So now the drivers door and the front fender needs to be replaced....ahh well...they had holes of rust anyway, and the drivers window never worked right....and plus, it's time for paint and body anyways.....time to sell some stuff, so I can get the parts, and get the car sprayed. :ph34r:

And now I can get in there and tidy up the dash a little....hehe :mrgreen:

Ohh....and I was almost getting used to the way the car is set up now, but they wanted us off the track at 5pm...so I was the last car to slide, and the tires were just grease after the sun hit the pavement at the end of the day....but...I only used up about 1/2 of the rears....I brought tires out the ass...in hopes that I would eat them up....but the track is very good on keeping the tires together...I can't wait till the next event.... :cool:

I guess I couldn't be that lucky.... :cry:

I'm not in the mood to take pics....but, I am in the mood to fix it, do it right, and get it painted and sculpted..

I just forgot...the flare is going to be hard to get it to match just right.... :cry:

Ohh well...I took some pics...and I guess I'll do it up in another thread.... :wink:

after-drift damage...I just have no luck...and the wife wanted to go for a ride in the Z tommorrow as a cruise somewhere...She's pissed at me now :cry:

And this also means that I'll have another project to work on, and back down to one car :cry:

the pics....

http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/v/airjockie/Z+body/

Quoted post[/post]]
cash brought his car to hobooken last week, hes moving there this weekend i think.... so hes not in mass any more

Luckily enough I dont go to NYC untill tomorrow, so i was able to make the event. Surprisingly enough I was asked to do the commentary on the race . . things were shakey at first but after a few cars got under way I got the hang of things :wink:.

It was a lot of fun.

Ill pry be at the limerock event if i can make it - no car as the S14 will be put away (plus its got a fired LSD and a busted corner light), but it should still be fun.

yeah it was great.

everyone was asking me if the 240 was modded.

no, its stock.

i dont believe you.

then i would pop the hood and they would gush, and see the boiling coolant.

the clutch is fixed, the seals in the MC were all rotted to shit. got a new one on for $25 bucks and Miles came from springfield to get the cream bumper/fender from me and helped me bleed it. its a much better pedal than its ever been.

Back