Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fucking 14 pages long, what did you expect?

K, so I got a recent pic of myself put up online... Sorry for the shit quality, it was from my phone cause I didn't exactly have my digicam on me at the jail. lol

Rate me, plz. :wink:

mugshot.jpg

I know you can't get an idea of body size cause of the shirt, but I'm 5'11", about 170 usually, average build.

Slummin it in Minnesota:

mefish.jpg

And the same trip, without shaving for 2 weeks for a decent headshot. The ex was to my right, so it's chopped a bit. Sorry about that. Jeffie can tell you, you're better off NOT seeing her in the pic. *cringe*

me2.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
i forgot but here is a comparison
Ashley

so thats the freshman you banged?
and you got caught when you first started kissing her?
yes that is the freshman i banged.

yes i got caught when i first started kissing her. we got out of the house when i got a text that said, no lie "it would be best if you got that slut outta here. u know for her health". so i leave with her and a friend i was driving home. dropped him and a girl off at his house then went back to mine. i had very little intention of sleeping with her but one thing led to another. im not sure if the other girl even knows i banged her. but i did get a barage(sp?) of texts, calls(voicemails; i wasnt about to pick up), and instant messages from the prez, mostly saying "i hate you", "dont talk to me again", and "how was your slut?". things of that nature. then the next day i get forgiven, actually she said sorry. unstable much?

Dude your President girl is a PSYCHO. I wouldn't deal with that shit for one minute, regardless of the available pussy. I'd probably end up strangling her or something.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i forgot but here is a comparison
Ashley

so thats the freshman you banged?
and you got caught when you first started kissing her?
yes that is the freshman i banged.

yes i got caught when i first started kissing her. we got out of the house when i got a text that said, no lie "it would be best if you got that slut outta here. u know for her health". so i leave with her and a friend i was driving home. dropped him and a girl off at his house then went back to mine. i had very little intention of sleeping with her but one thing led to another. im not sure if the other girl even knows i banged her. but i did get a barage(sp?) of texts, calls(voicemails; i wasnt about to pick up), and instant messages from the prez, mostly saying "i hate you", "dont talk to me again", and "how was your slut?". things of that nature. then the next day i get forgiven, actually she said sorry. unstable much?

The prez sounds Bi-Polar man....haha. My pick would be Ashley between the two, but I like dark haired chicks.

LMAO
your life is a constant drama dude...
did you even know the prez was there, and apparently stalking your every move?

"how was your slut?"
NICEEEEE
did you tell her the frosh was better than her?
say that next time you're tagging her from behind and see how long you can hang onto her ass...

i finally figured it out!!! swanny, in your directions, you say right click then select view image.... well, for some reason i couldn't do that, so i clicked properties, and there was the address i needed.

310130660_l.jpg

i'm on the right, and that's my bro on the left. the pic was take last summer i believe.... we were at a little crawfish boil my cousin was having.

A rating perhaps, Sweet InStinct?

EDIT* DAMNIT!!! how do i resize?

EDIT* I pulled it from myspace this time

Quoted post[/post]]
K, so I got a recent pic of myself put up online... Sorry for the shit quality, it was from my phone cause I didn't exactly have my digicam on me at the jail. lol

Rate me, plz. :wink:

mugshot.jpg

I know you can't get an idea of body size cause of the shirt, but I'm 5'11", about 170 usually, average build.

Slummin it in Minnesota:

mefish.jpg

And the same trip, without shaving for 2 weeks for a decent headshot. The ex was to my right, so it's chopped a bit. Sorry about that. Jeffie can tell you, you're better off NOT seeing her in the pic. *cringe*

me2.jpg

Defin. a 10! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back