memories... f'in memories....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that was three months before my time

Holy shizznit. That's what it looked like eons ago when I was looking for info in swapping an H22 into my Accord....errr, Bruce's Accord. :D

HAHAH!! thats awsome!! reminds me when we were back on scds, and this site was just an idea! well, it's turned into one hell of an idea!!

That's from back when I was a lurking newbie... :D I may or may not have already asked about putting an H22 in my 3rd gen Civic at that point. :bash:

well not much, but what else is on urs? and no dont say ur new engine, BUT...i'm ONLY saying, ur old engine, the stock one in the Del SLOW...thats all...say ur rims are heavy, big deal, u got lighter ones? lets run it b4 u swap,

haha, still waiting on that swap :lol:

So old school, it's preschool! Man, I remember when Hondaswap wasn't even an idea... I remember DFH. I remember yelling at God. I remember yelling at that towelhead with a turbo B16 powered G2 Integra...*

*Only Brian knows what I'm talking about...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 5 2004, 11:53 AM
So old school, it's preschool! Man, I remember when Hondaswap wasn't even an idea... I remember DFH. I remember yelling at God. I remember yelling at that towelhead with a turbo B16 powered G2 Integra...*

god?? you mean that nsx-toting faggot ?? lol

I remember Robster
I remember Mr. Woods... the ultimate dick head.
hell, he made me look like a princess with a wand :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 5 2004, 12:17 PM
I remember Robster

what do you mean? you've always looked like that....

what ever happened to that dude that owned the crx that was on the 1st cover of importuner

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 5 2004, 12:17 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Feb 5 2004, 11:53 AM

god?? you mean that nsx-toting faggot ?? lol

I remember Robster

I dunno any of those guys, but the God I'm thinking of was some bible pounder who ran a shop in FL called Godspeed or some shit and got his panties in a bunch when, after complaining about the "DFH ski day" posts not being car related and me telling him in the way that I have that he doesn't have to read the email that says "DFH ski day" in the title, left the list.

That's a hell of a run- on sentence. :)

Back