Micro Touch One Razor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Is it legit? How are their razors and which one is good. I was looking at the two blade but thinking about the 4x. I do better with a 3 blade compared to a 5 blade so I don't know which one to get.
I use the 2 blade. A friend uses the next one up. I've used both. There is a noticable difference. But the 2 blade compared to my old Mach 3, so it's still a good razor. I get by with the 2, when I want a really good shave, like I said, I'll go with my old trusty straight edge.
:werd: and in the winter i just let it grow
I have a beard year round. Season and job dictate the length. But I still have to shave my neck and under my eyes at least twice a week. Usually Monday/Thursday. I should actually do it more, but I don't care.

Nope, I use cheap ones in the shower. However, so far haven't been let down by anything on woot.

Shipped

Track Package

Last edited:
Just saw this on tv...

https://www.onerazor.com/

I'm on my last blade on my mach 3 so i'm in the market. Seems like a decent deal considering you get 24 blades with it for about $35 shipped. I'd pay more for a whole sale size replacement razor pack anyway.

It's an as seen on tv BS website though.... not even a place to order JUST blades (for future replacements).

Any thoughts?

Well if a guy from a pawn shop pimps for it, it must be great.

$2 10 packs of Bics all day, fuck those $15-$30 bullshit razors, be a man, not a powder puff.

Well, he does probably shave his head every day....

that's why i was asking.

I still have one replacement to go. might just buy those woot's jeffie posted.

Well, he does probably shave his head every day....

that's why i was asking.

I still have one replacement to go. might just buy those woot's jeffie posted.

Did you buy the woot deal or go with the DE Razor? My stuff is coming in tomorrow..i grew a pretty decent stub to get a real idea of the difference. Im going to shave one half with the new DE Razor and the other half with a brand new Mach 3.

I didn't do anything yet. still not sure what I want to do.

Be careful on using the DE on a thicker beard, if you've never practiced before. That won't be a good test...

DE shaving requires much more skill than a standard razor. Your shaves should get better and better as you get better and better with the razor.

Its like driving with traction control in the snow versus turning traction control off. Standard razor is meant to be idiot proof. DE razor, you have to find the angle and the appropriate pressure to use. There's no safety guards or moisture strips.

I'm sure it'll work out fine and you won't butcher yourself, just giving you fair warning.

Be careful on using the DE on a thicker beard, if you've never practiced before. That won't be a good test...

DE shaving requires much more skill than a standard razor. Your shaves should get better and better as you get better and better with the razor.

Its like driving with traction control in the snow versus turning traction control off. Standard razor is meant to be idiot proof. DE razor, you have to find the angle and the appropriate pressure to use. There's no safety guards or moisture strips.

I'm sure it'll work out fine and you won't butcher yourself, just giving you fair warning.

yeah im definitely worried about that lol...i chickened out shaving yesterday....i need to man up and just give it whirl.

I'm post up and nicks or cuts i give myself lol

in for the gore

I don't have a thick beard, but it is pretty rough...

No change for me. I can shave with a de the same I would with a mach 12. Just don't aggressively grab at it thinking it's a wet cloth.

Attachments

• 20130902_224907.jpg
    20130902_224907.jpg
    743.5 KB · Views: 224
Back