Mini-me... (again)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kahulia

Just wondering how much I would be looking at spending on a Mini-Me swap. A D15B7 SOHC Non-VTEC crap heap, to a D16 head? I'm not extremly educated on this swap in general, but all the sites that I get from google seem to be the same thing. Has anybody on here done this swap? I would go for a B16 for my Del Sol, but I don't have $3000 cause i'm in college :angry: . Can I expect a significant increase with my intake, exhaust, and headers since they will all fit the new head? Thanks! :D

expact to spend about $750 for a mini me setup with all the stuff you will need/want to replace and shit... yes you will see a nice gain... i had a reverse mini-me in my del sol Si before i started my new swap... (blew the bottom end so i replaced my D16Z6 block with a D15B7) it wasnt timed right (off a tooth) but once it was it was pretty fun, i could spin 1st and 2nd and chirp the hell out of 3rd :) for a little gain for not too much money you cant beat a mini me... and yes all of your bolt-ons should work

Originally posted by Kahulia@Mar 3 2003, 02:41 PM
Just wondering how much I would be looking at spending on a Mini-Me swap. A D15B7 SOHC Non-VTEC crap heap, to a D16 head? I'm not extremly educated on this swap in general, but all the sites that I get from google seem to be the same thing. Has anybody on here done this swap? I would go for a B16 for my Del Sol, but I don't have $3000 cause i'm in college :angry: . Can I expect a significant increase with my intake, exhaust, and headers since they will all fit the new head? Thanks! :D

im in school as well. My car is sponsored by government grants for school
and secured loans.

Thank you uncle sam!!! :worthy:

Back