mini me problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zack zerr

got a question.. i got a 90 si hatch with z6 head and p28... it runs but when its cold my oil light isnt on.. as it worms up the oil light gradually comes on...im puzzled help please

ok well with this little problem i have decided to make this my play car.... i either want to build my d series and turbo it..... or i want to use my ls block bore it and build it but then i gotta buy a tranny and a vtec head, mounts and wiring...then turbo it.. which would be the best? i wanna spend like 4 grand... no more

oil light coming on after car warms up would indicate that the motor is probaly toast and on its last leg that light dosent come on till the pressure is below like 3psi or some thing

it only does it when it warm because the oil gets thin as it warms up and the bearings are to loose to hold pressure

dont waste the money, for less then 1000$ you can have a new motor ( less then 55k) for what you spend for gaskits,rings, new rods, new crank, all the seals and bearings new head studs, its cheaper and easier to do a swap.

JDM Engine Depot

Back