Mini Me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

i have no expierience when it comes to this mini me thing, i have a vx motor and low cash funds. would it be worth it and would it work with my block? also can any of you tell me how or where i can find info on wiring the vtec on a non vtec car? my car is a cx with a vx motor, thanks.

honestly, i wouldnt deal with either motor, the VX motor is VTEC-E
the e stands for economy, it basically needs the vtec to get up to freeway speeds.

i have a few D16z6 motors. needing to get rid of em... let me know.

yeah i figured , just bought it so i had a running car and its all f'ed up. what price range are we talking for one of your motors. really i would like an ls but its gonna be awile for that.

Originally posted by VTECcivicVTEC@Jan 14 2003, 05:26 PM
honestly, i wouldnt deal with either motor, the VX motor is VTEC-E
the e stands for economy, it basically needs the vtec to get up to freeway speeds.

i have a few D16z6 motors. needing to get rid of em... let me know.

I need a spare Z6. Just the long block. And possibly a tranny too! What kind of miles, condition, and also do you have papers for these? I am highly interested!

no trans... already sold that. and NO, i dont have papers...my girl bought the one of the motors so she could build the head (she had 94 EX untill the crash) and didnt want any down time. but i can let the motor go...its really just taking up space.

I wouldn't mind another spare z6 motor. how much you selling them for, and would you sell just the block???

Back