mmm new mirage sextoys.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Check your timing, my bet is it will solve your slow rev problem.

i believe you are on the right track, but im not going to pull it all apart until i get my replacement crank position sensor, because when i line everything up it looks good... but who knows i really think the CPS trigger wheel may be damaged from a previous debacle.

That'll look great once you paint the bumper and do something about those front fenders.

word :) im going to replace it with another bumper soon.

so i advanced the timing with the emange 4 degrees, and the car feels great. wtf :)

almost time...

l_360a4e98323f4ef98c6c19db4b523ec8.jpg

pointless to put them on. they would last about 300 miles. besides, they give zero traction in the rain.

you dont understand these things, because you are 18... craptain of the obvious lol

Nice work, the new bumper will look great with paint on it.

How do you like those Hoosiers on the track?

i dont know yet. havent had a chance to test them out. i would run them to work one day this week but there is nothing but rain rain rain.

you heard that fucking shit it is disgusting and loud.

EManage Blue over USB....

Here is how.

Pick up a basic USB to Serial converter. Plug it in. If you have Vista, it has drivers. Otherwise the converter should have a drivers CD. Install them.

Go into your device manager under ports and make sure your USB Serial Port is set to either COM1-4. If not you can open it's properties, advanced and change it to so.

Open projectgsc and set the data port to COMx. Mine is COM3.

l_5e0cc677524b43eca50084eb758ead68.jpg

And here is the video -

EManage Blue over USB Video by A day in the Life - MySpace Video

3G Eclipse GT OEM muffler install...

It is VERY quiet. I'll have to check the DB meter next autocross. I did not use any of the OEM Mirage mounts, I used the existing ones for the Flowmaster and basically cut and welded the muffler to the hangers. The pipe lined up perfect to my existing 2.5inch .

l_f6a5fa5fd2a74cdea41c8506aa4aaac2.jpg

l_a62bdd08819d4e3f939c6dcbf1498ed8.jpg

On another note the lugnuts I bought do not fit. They are too fat at the acorn part to fit into my wheels.

Isn't it weird driving a quiet car?

Hope to see it at the AJ meet.

Back