mmm new mirage sextoys.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You got extra rims for em, or are you gonna have to mount and balance at the track? :p

well the snows can come off the 15s, and these can go on. i have daily summer wheels and tires.

oem c/f hood is gone.

l_a75d4f00dcf64ee887f7d99379b66d78.jpg

I've probably asked this before, but what are your plans for the engine? Wait til this one blows, then build for boost?

so today i had a ton of things to do to the car and only got a few done.

swapped the OEM cam back in. didnt bother to check timing and yada yada since i ziptied the belt to the cam gear. set the emanage to zero correction in all maps. reset the ecu

cut and extended my radiator hoses to fit the mishi radiator correctly. put more zip ties on the radiator until i can get a length of metal tomorrow.

buttoned up a few sketchy wires in the engine bay, changed the plugs gapped to .045 (oops) probably fix that tomorrow.

put the carbon hood on.

RESULTS:

the car starts and idles now, around 700rpms. didnt have to keep my foot on it to keep it running. it idled. seems a little slow to rev but sounded cleaner than before. much cleaner.

hoses are no longer rubbing on things around the engine bay!

distributor wiring needs to be worked on some more, i have a 6in pigtail that i will solder and shrink tube up to the OEM harness, that way i can add the MSD in at the same time.

so next week im going to do the MSD, fuel filter, and wires/cap/rotor as well weld a tab on for the radiator to sit in.

i think that is it for now... pictures up tomorrow when i get to work, that is where my BB cable is.

hmmm considering the only zip ties in the car are the ones holding the vac hoses to the ports and now the radiator i dont really understand what you mean?

Back