Moved into my new home

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
well, got my cable modem reconnected, etc...

been unpacking like no tomorrow,
and the joys of home owership have begun, had to change the mixing vavle on the furnace tonight.

well catch you all l8r

congrats man. And sounds like you got your values straight. Set up the cable modem before aranging funicture.

Edit... err 1800abcdefg. Hooked on phonics worked for me. saw Furniture instead of furnace.

congrats... but i agree with JDMilan worthless without pics

:p

cant wait til my parents house is done being built, mainly cause im in charge of buying the TVs and entertainment centers for the main house and the casita

:evil laugh:

Plasma anyone

congrats denis

and jason... dont go plasma they pretty much suck... cant play video games on them or they "burn in", they burn themselves out in about 5-8 years anyway
go LCD... picture quality is just about as good, they can play video games with no problem, never burn out (when it starts getting dim simply replace the bulb), cost a hell of a lot less

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 17 2004, 03:13 AM
congrats denis

and jason... dont go plasma they pretty much suck... cant play video games on them or they "burn in", they burn themselves out in about 5-8 years anyway
go LCD... picture quality is just about as good, they can play video games with no problem, never burn out (when it starts getting dim simply replace the bulb), cost a hell of a lot less

sounds good to me lol... its gonna be awhile anyways before i even start the TV hunt... the house isnt scheduled to be done til november

<_<

all good, thanks for the advice E

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 17 2004, 12:13 PM

Yip, we have one in the office and it has a MS windows screen burned into it. Fucking annoying as hell.

Congrat's on the house. I love moving into a new place.

Back