My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wtf ever happened to yours.

I still have it under a tarp. The fresh engine went into the integra and it needs $600 worth of custom cv axles that I just never saved up for. Now I have the cash, but the money hole is a lot deeper than just axles, so I'm holding off until I get a shop built. I should have it driveable right after earth's petroleum resources are completely depleted.

/threadjack.

Get some video of this beast in action.

The front end of those cars... The headlights, the hood profile.. I don't know what it is....

.... But they look so damned depressed.

1380710_10153373459430076_1526315543_n.jpg

1381914_10153373464335076_545953098_n.jpg

I wish I had a time machine.

So I could go back to 1993, the offices of SCC and see the looks on their faces - looks of contorted, puzzled people when I tell them ...

"That Honda - in 20 years, is going to have a licence plate frame from a yamaha powered Ford Taurus that the people of the future will consider a sports car."

".... And it's your fault."

You should fix the headlight on the left side.

Ive had the car one week... and not only in that time have I fixed all issues mechanically , wet sanded the entire car, polished it, then buffed it, rebuilt the entire brake system, and worked 72 hrs this week, fuck off

Seriously, I bought the BMW and haven't gotten one "How long before you paint the hood black and put garden trim on it?" comment. I haven't gotten a single "are you gonna fuck this up and give it away too?" comment

You're my lightning rod.

Ive had the car one week... and not only in that time have I fixed all issues mechanically , wet sanded the entire car, polished it, then buffed it, rebuilt the entire brake system, and worked 72 hrs this week, fuck off

And yet all you post are your typical shitty, low-res pics showing off that retarded plate frame and a headlight in need of replacement?

Do you honestly wonder why everyone just shits on you and no one ever compliments you?

I'll bet it's a lot of fun to cruise around in that bad mofo. Flat top haircut, Reebok pumps, neon track suit, so fuckin bossy.

Back