My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bought a new old stock grill :) going to dremel out and keep the turn signals in the grill but it will look better :)
Screenshot_2016-06-30-22-17-41.png
Screenshot_2016-06-30-22-16-23-1.png

Found what ignition box im going to use, get my adjustable timing advance for tuning, and rev limiter and can add on launch control box , now I need to decide what wideband to get
Screenshot_2016-07-09-19-01-20.png

After some research that msd box will work great like I said I get rev limiter, adjustable timing, and can add on launch control, also gives me tach signal etc, im going to use the msd box , a wideband, and a knock sensor gauge for tuneablility for my dual carb setup , its going to be sweet and one of a kind for sure

Well other than a speedo cable, and 2 heater hoses im going to cut (30 yr old steel braided line is some tough stuff) the motor is ready to drop out the bottom, disconnected and labeled everything that was used and drained her fluids , ready for the DOHC ZC to be in already
20160711_205148.jpg

My grill came in today :D ive got to do some trimming to make it clear my square headlights and sit flush and my beauty rings to go on, but will look great when finished and emblem on and everything , please excuse protective layer of dust on the car
20160713_223505-1.jpg

Back