My 91 Mx-5 miata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

been really busy lately, havent done anything to the miata, started a new job at Midas auto care , (was working at firestone) currently getting my ASE certifications, plan on dropping some serious cash in the miata in a short period of time
Post 171 in this thread

Midas is his shop.

Definitely why I avoid these types of places.

Jeef, looks like you just proved how much "serious cash" is to dickstatekeke. I was confused at first, because he said "short period of time" but it looks like all of it was true.

Thus, "serious cash" is somewhere around $400 to this clown.

T - minus 3.... 2.... 1....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 445
I do have to give him some credit though, atleast he is working instead of sucking up welfare.

His serious cash is what I made today before taxes.

Do you know how much "my company" is worth? Back at ya!

Besides no one cares what it's worth money wise, only trade value. Wanna trade businesses?

Besides no one cares what it's worth money wise, only trade value. Wanna trade businesses?

I'll trade with you. "My Company" is actually a pretty good investment, like a mid-90's honda.

If I owned any significant portion of it other than what I have in the employee stock purchase plan, nah. Our yearly revenue is somewhere north of $40B. If it was "my company" there's no way in hell I'd trade it. ;)

Get a grip guys. All this talk about "oh I have more money in this or that then his whole car is worth" or "I work at this place and it's worth a bajillion dollars" make you all sound like major douches.

At least the guy is trying. He's 21 years old and works at an auto shop, what do you expect? He definitely upgraded. Not saying he won't fuck this car up because that's inevitable but damn, y'all some fucking snobs.

Back