My civic dead :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Feudal

Crashed my civic few days ago (high speed bad tyres) and started to look for another car. tryed few cars such as impreza turbo and golf v5 and figured out thats my heart belong to honda. i had an automatic civic 4d (never liked it couse of tranny)
now i getting another 4d manual with zc 130hp. need ideas how to make it go fast
give all ideas :p

You wrecked on car by "going fast with bald tires", and you want to go fast again?

If you can't maintain your car to be safe, and slow down, then why bother making it faster? Just put the new car into a wall and continue the cycle.

well i know how stupid it sounds but my civic was with abs and wheels never locked before so i could get out of troubles but something happend this time and abs didnt work ( i could not expect it) and there was no time to leave the brakes and run aside so i did all i could how you can see i still alive and didnt hurt no body. now i getting non abs car i like it more
back to the case any ideas?

Crashed my civic few days ago (high speed bad tyres) and started to look for another car. tryed few cars such as impreza turbo and golf v5 and figured out thats my heart belong to honda. i had an automatic civic 4d (never liked it couse of tranny)
now i getting another 4d manual with zc 130hp. need ideas how to make it go fast
give all ideas :p
what i dont get is if you can get a golf mk5 ? but you get a 4 door civic with a zc ?

Most newer cars have ABS. Unless you are going to be getting an old, outdated car, you are going to probably find ABS in a better part of the cars out there.

And instead of getting a car without ABS, why don't you pay to go to a driving school, or slow down when you drive?

Yeah i like the civic much more with leather interior and other comfortable things inside
who need the golf?

idk i just find it odd you can afford a newer car like a impreza or a mk5 but you get a old civic

Most newer cars have ABS. Unless you are going to be getting an old, outdated car, you are going to probably find ABS in a better part of the cars out there.

And instead of getting a car without ABS, why don't you pay to go to a driving school, or slow down when you drive?

even a 30 years experience dads make accidents why you think you know what happend when i was driving and who told the crash was couse of my fault i saved my life and maybe someones other life trying to run aside of a morron who decided to turn left when i was passing him. stop being smartasses

idk i just find it odd you can afford a newer car like a impreza or a mk5 but you get a old civic
its matter of taste i guess. civic got alot of potential in beauty and performance.
and civics are immortal never had any probs with technical side of a car the only money i spent its on gas. i just love it thats all

well if you want to go faster just swap a different motor into it. like a b18c

:search:

That has been covered thousands of times. Search.

/unsubscribe

well look at it this way there cheap so if you blow it up you can get another one. but with the right tune they can be made fast

Back