My CRX is pulling right...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Inseino

I had this ever since I got my '90 CRX Si. At first I thought it was an alignment problem because the steering wheel was also shifted to the right a bit, but even after the alignment I had the same problem. When I drive over an uneven road, like when the right side of the road is higher than the left, or vice versa, or when there are bumps on the lane that run parallel with the direction of the lane, my car starts to pull to the right and I really have to fight to keep it straight. I get the same problem when braking but its not as bad. Braking and driving over an uneven road at the same time is the worst. I gotta use two hands just to keep the car straight. Everything underneath looks alright. I got some new KYB shocks, although my coil springs seem worn out. Could that be the cause? I'll be replacing them soon but I was just wondering if it could be something else.

Or lack thereof. My 91 hatch does it too. Probably just something in the suspension design.

At least I'm not the only one. I guess maybe its the lack of power steering that causes it. Thanks guys.

mine does it when i brake...because my caliper is a little stuck....have you checked the cross member...it might be loose...

i had an 89 si that did the same thing...i think its just the car... they handle the road like a race car.. :laugh:

Back