My New B18c! (pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looks like a gsr to me....

regardless, 2500 is still a steal for it

lol man u guys should get a life, u guys talk like u guys are jealous or something. But hey needacivic got his motor for 2500 and he is happy about it so he just want to s hare it with you guys, shouldnt turn this into an argument, like liquidmeth sound like he jealous haha

Good motor, did the guy tell you it was an ITR? If he did, you should bitch him out and try to get more money out of it. If not, who cares, it's a good deal. Powder coat that valve cover though, it looks like shyt.
What's it goin into anyway?

JDM ITR's came with the S80 w/helical LSD,the GSR came with the Y80 unless equipped with the optional LSD,in which case they came with the S80
fc5b34ad.jpg

So unless they changed the tranny too (very possible)...

....reguardless,you got a really nice motor,for a damn good price.

yeah, and i heard that the type-r's came with an aluminum oil cap.

either way---> excellent price. :thumbsup:

Yip,and here is a good pic for you to compare the IM's

B18C6 ITR

Kopi%20-%20motor.jpg

Needacivic's motor

fc5b341d.jpg

fc5b34ad.jpg

in this pic it looks like the tranny might have been swapped because of the difference in color between the motor and the tranny. . . the discoloration doesn't seem to match up. so it could be an ITR however the oil cap and intake manifold make it seem a little iffy. . . but hay i'd be happy either way for $2500 thats an awesome deal!

the intake manifold is a skunk2, it has a CARB number on the top of it, and skunk2 makes the ONLY intake manifold with a CARB number....

Originally posted by vietec@Apr 13 2003, 06:02 AM
lol man u guys should get a life, u guys talk like u guys are jealous or something. But hey needacivic got his motor for 2500 and he is happy about it so he just want to s hare it with you guys, shouldnt turn this into an argument, like liquidmeth sound like he jealous haha

L. O. L.

You sound like you never made it past 8th grade english.

werd, btw that valve cover looks hella gay, i might finger paint mine that color one day! BTW my JDM gsr motor just says b18c and the head says p72 between the cams on the left side of the head

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Apr 13 2003, 05:42 PM
the intake manifold is a skunk2, it has a CARB number on the top of it, and skunk2 makes the ONLY intake manifold with a CARB number....

all the better he got a gsr swap and skunk manifold for 2500 not much beats that deal.
likacivic people that talk like you are "hella" gay

Originally posted by likaciv@Apr 16 2003, 07:33 PM
werd, btw that valve cover looks hella gay, i might finger paint mine that color one day!

Hmmm....when you take motors out of cars,there is this thing called grease that gets all over them,since most people I guess have never had or pulled a motor with a red valve cover they might assume that the black is a bad paint job,when in fact it is oil and grease.

The darkish areas on the valve cover ARE grease marks...Its NOT the paint itself if thats what everyones thinking. In person you can even see finger prints in some spots, but i cleaned it since then. So quit making fun of my valve come, i mean how can ya bitch about a dirty valve cover on a JDM B18C complete swap with Skunk 2 Intake Manifold for only $2500! (conclusion-Don't Hate!)

just outta curiousity, the block number 1002058 should match the tranny number if there not swapped? and as i see it the tranny says 1005832... am i correct or ami just plain dumbe either way its a b18c and yes im jealous b/c im stuck w/ a b18a

Nice Engine and a good fuckin deal,now clean her up and race her ass to the ground. make it look like ITR, fooled alot of plp and remember to remove the tranny sticker LOL.

Back