My new EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i get it, the silent treatment because the truth has been exposed... (about my ginger-ness) lol... jk guys.

got my rims in today and got them wrapped in some good year viva 2's i think is what they're called... here's pics, ill get better ones tomorrow...

CIMG1030.jpg

CIMG1031.jpg

CIMG1032.jpg

CIMG1036.jpg

wow @ sears rims shouldve gotten some oem fat fives are nice on hatchies

hey i know this a kinda old thread but kinda desperate. by any chance do you know what harness was used for that motor cant get my car to run

well i havent updated anything lately, i had to put in a new passenger axle and both outer tie rods, and now im waiting on my paycheck to get an alignment. today though, i am painting the bumpers and trim in some fresh black dupli-color bumper paint. ill have pics of that later, oh and im painting the filler piece and trying to color match it, if it doesnt get close ill just go black with it too

MORE problems... the other night i was driving and heard a weird noise, thought it was a car in front of me, but they turned and it kept going, looked up and the temp gauge was almost all the way up. shit. so i had my buddys dad tow me home and spent forever (2 days)to take off the water pump because i didnt have enough air in our compressor, but i did that since it made noise before, got it off finally and it seems fine, but i went to get another one to be sure, wasnt thinking and ordered it for a 90 instead of a 92, thought it would be okay, but when i went to put it on it hit a motor mount, so now im waiting on the one to come in (tuesday), also the head gasket was blown because it was smoking so i replaced that and the intake manifold gasket. so hopefully this works and fixes my problems. if not, any ideas of what it could be? thermostat?

:cliffs:
-over heating, thought it was the water pump but its the head gasket
-waiting on correct water pump to come in
-hopefully my problems are fixed
-any ideas if it still does it?

thats what i was thinking, it was smoking a lot though right before it completely broke, would that be the thermostat or not? i wouldnt think so

Back