My RevHard experience!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Office of Attorney General of Georgia: Consumer Information

Fair Business Practices Act
The “Fair Business Practices Act of 1975,” O.C.G.A. Section 10-1-390 et seq., is the primary consumer protection law of Georgia and is enforced by the Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs. The Act regulates unfair or deceptive practices in consumer transactions (that is, transactions for personal, family or household purposes.) The Act also regulates matt ers such as health spa memberships, “going out of business” sales, telemarketing, multilevel marketing opportunities, campground memberships and certain promotional activities. The Act authorizes private citizens to sue for violations in certain circumstances.

Federal Trade Commission
The FTC is the federal agency charged with enforcing federal consumer protection laws that regulate the credit industry, and prevent fraud, deception and unfair business practices, including telemarketing fraud, Internet scams or price-fixing schemes. The FTC also enforces federal antitrust laws. For more information, click on Federal Trade Commission.

The Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs is the state’s consumer protection agency. It enforces the Fair Business Practices Act of 1975 and many other state consumer protection laws. You can contact them by phone at 404.651.8600 (toll-free at 800.869.1123), on the web at Redirecting..., or by mail at 2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive, East Tower Suite 356, Atlanta Georgia 30334

BBB

thanks nootrac22. i'll check it out in detail. i think i will definitely mention legality issue next time i call RevHard.

today around 3pm Cali. time, RevHard called me and told me that they will call me at 5pm and give me a tracking number. it is now 2 hr+ after deadline and still no phone call from them. i guess i was right again for the 8th time. i was lied to again. i dont think i will get this item, ever, seriously.

Hi all,

finally!!!i got the manifold yesterday. the part looks good and fits well. after 9 days of back and forth phone calls and few(...few) bucks im now content. scary thing is, i still need a downpipe and it must be from RevHard.thanks for all the support guys. after im done with the kit i'll post some pictures.

Back