my swap plan.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khan

Village idiot
fuck alot is two words. a lot

ok theres the plan right now.

im in the processes of perchasing a 1st gen. b16 from hondamotorsonline.

i just bought the cable to hydro conversion from hasport $189

-im putting my 92si injectors in the b16.
-im useing my friends b16 distributor housing (obd1) and useing the guts of my 92si (the igniter and coil right?)
- im using +93 ls axles.

1. what should i do about an ecu?
rechip my p28
or buy a obd1 b16 ecu
P.S. what can i get for the obd0 ecu thats coming with the change over.
P.P.S. Im building a b18 on the side. boreing, sleeving, pistons and rods etc. what ecu would be good for it (b20vtec)?

2. should i get integra mounts or just is it just a waist of money (how much are they?)

3. i drove down to hasport today and they said i had to change the bracket or mount by the timing belt. anyone know of this and why?
hasport tries to sell their product too much when i talk to them which makes it hard to get good info from them other than their products.

4. can i use my stock 92si shift linkage?

so...im selling the wireharness, axles, ecu and shift linkage that i get in the swap package right.

dont worry plz the b16 is just temperary. after swap all money is being focused on the b18 block.

im in the processes of perchasing a 1st gen. b16 from hondamotorsonline.

i just bought the cable to hydro conversion from hasport $189

-im putting my 92si injectors in the b16.
-im useing my friends b16 distributor housing (obd1) and useing the guts of my 92si (the igniter and coil right?)
- im using +93 ls axles.

ohhh boy.... hack job, here we come....

1. what should i do about an ecu?
rechip my p28
or buy a obd1 b16 ecu

uhhh.... you are trying to convert the obd 0 b16 into an obd1 b16.
dude, it will be cheaper to get the sir 2.

P.S. what can i get for the obd0 ecu thats coming with the change over.

Ebay is your firend
P.P.S. Im building a b18 on the side. boreing, sleeving, pistons and rods etc. what ecu would be good for it (b20vtec)?

why not jsut wait? fuck the b16.... you are jsut going to end up hacking up all your wiring and shit and is going to make the the real swap that much harder....
2. should i get integra mounts or just is it just a waist of money (how much are they?)

any b-series mounts are good. i wouldnt use the d-series... I picked up a set of ITR mounts for 200 shipped.
3. i drove down to hasport today and they said i had to change the bracket or mount by the timing belt. anyone know of this and why?
hasport tries to sell their product too much when i talk to them which makes it hard to get good info from them other than their products.

no idea
4. can i use my stock 92si shift linkage?

No, you need a 94+ teg linkage
so...im selling the wireharness, axles, ecu and shift linkage that i get in the swap package right.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
uhhhhhhhhhh
dont worry plz the b16 is just temperary. after swap all money is being focused on the b18 block.

I'm worried you are wasting your time, money, and making things harder for yourself.....

Originally posted by ZC 89HATCH@Nov 6 2002, 10:48 PM
oh ok nos is only good when your trying to spool up the turbo

nitrous is good when done right

period.

had no jet in it. lol.

it was pritty slow actually, tooooo much nitrous wouldnt even ignite at lower rpms (it would bog)

fried all my spark plugs...it actually melted them.

ya, i made that single cam my bitch

Back