Need Computer help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by senate_9427@May 18 2004, 10:21 PM
she is handling all my money while i'm gone, like getting my bills paid on time.

First mistake. Probably why she is not leaving you right now, and being quiet.

Second mistake, while you are gone and making the payments, she will be enjoying your stuff, and possibly taking off with it. You don't get a title to a TV.

Boot her out now, and take your stuff to storage or your parent's house. Have a relative handle your money, or someone you'd trust with your life.

I saw a guy in a similar situation get screwed big time. He was stationed in Germany, while his wife collected her spouse check. Also, he sent money back to her. She cheated on him, and divorced him as soon as he returned.

I would change my view if things looked peachy before your departure, but it doesn't look that way right now.

:werd:

some chicks are like that, this sounds like just that type of chick to me. i'll see u on judge judy after u get back from boot camp :lol:

no, i can 150% say that she wont do that. this girl is eady to see through, i had the feeling she would go bahind my back inthis way all along, thats why i have been pretty much prepared for it. But i do know that she wouldnt steal, besides if she did take the shit, oh well, its on her credit so she would have to pay it, less shit on my mind, then i could just go get a bigger tv like i wanted. Oh and we wrote out a contract for all of the stuff, so i am actually protected there.

Back