Need Help To Add Oil

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mech

I just finished swapping an H22 into my '90 accord, but I lost the funnel I used to add oil into the dipstick cylinder, and I need to get another one so that I can add oil without spilling it everywhere. AutoZone didn't have one and I need to know where I can get one. :unsure:

Don't think that is me!! My name is Mech not -Mech. Don't go around saying that Mech is stupid as hell because that is not me.

Originally posted by Mech@Feb 28 2003, 04:52 PM
Don't think that is me!! My name is Mech not -Mech. Don't go around saying that Mech is stupid as hell because that is not me.

Dude are you serious?This is too funny.Try a gas station,make one.You're trying to say you got a motor in your car and can't figure out a way to make or acquire a funnel?

All of yall are stupid man. That's my friend making a bullshit thread. My name is MECH, His Is -MECH he's making fun of me.

i thought that we need people that can write and have good literacy at 3rd grade........now, we really need people smarter than 3rd grade.....

Originally posted by Mech@Feb 28 2003, 02:27 PM
All of yall are stupid man. That's my friend making a bullshit thread. My name is MECH, His Is -MECH he's making fun of me.

that better be true or i'm just gonna call you stupid!!! now that i got that off my chest...it's time for me to change the air in my tires :huh: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back