Need Tires for next season

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
I need to put some decent tires on my S14 this spring for the next track season.

I want to get some nice drag radials but i dont really know what to get.

I was thinking of getting a set of the Nitto NT555's, but they will be a lil pricey . . . .

. . . i know the Falken ST-115's are a killer drift tire, but how are they for drag racing? Azenis are priced well and i have heard good things about em (cept for the Azeni Sport's . . . BTW when do the new ones come out??).

Thanks in adv.

- Cash

price is the reason i'd say go with the BFGs. not to mention they stick pretty damn good.

MTs just hook better then any other DRs i've seen/used.

no real point in running drag radials (unless its a requirement for the class you are racing in)

for what you will spend eating them up on the street over a few seasons you could get a set of dedicated rims and slicks

After thinking about what my goals for the car are (and how it has to be a daily driver) i think i am better off getting a good performance street tire.

Do you think the Azeni Sports would be a good tire for this summer to have on a daily driver?

If not then ill pry just get another set of BFG G-force Sports again.

Back