New car purchased 2000 civic b20b swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Migicr250

hi I'm new and I have two questions i purchased a 2000 civic lx coupe with a b20b swap but the motor mounts are bad . Is it going to be hard for me to find those mounts being that it's a swap ? And is a b20b a good engine ?

A quick search of the internet ex. google will tell you that theres 1000s of companys that make bseries mounts for your car, welcome to the internet, welcome to hondaswap , make a thread on your car and bring content to the forum :D
Screenshot_20160806-120605.png
this isnt a help what do I do website

Also to the if b20 engine is good there are many varients, its good as any other motor when taken care of , many websites have stats if your interested

B20 is a reliable little motor. They don't have a *great* upside but they're still fun to play with. I had a B20z2 in my last Integra and it was a fun little car to drive. Pics of the car?

The short answer is, "no". Finding mounts is pretty easy. 20 years ago they were really expensive. The swap is so common now you can find some used pretty easily.

You can use stock 96-00 Honda Civic left and right mounts (trans side and cam gear side). Then a stock rear trans mount off a 94-01 Acura Integra. All OEM. Buy from a recyler/dismantler. That's the cheapest way IMO. Otherwise....I like mid level stiff Hasport mounts.

Back