New cell for me :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I use mine but he has had the same number for like 5 years. There are some people that its just easier for me to dial than searching through my phone for the number.

So basikly...for the CT area...Nextel is teh way to go for good signals?

I'm still lost on what companies are availible, plans, nickknacks, gadgets, secret codes....etc.... :huh:

but I am to the point to where I can afford one, but I can't have the types that have the camera abilities....(work restraints....Top Secret Classified shit :ph34r: )but I would like to get emails and be able to post online or hook up to a laptop...etc.... Sorry...I'm soo OldSchool...I had a pager that I used for my old cell phone in Japan for caller ID... B)

i think im moving away from using cellphones unless in an emergency situation or on the road contact.

i dont need a $100 web and txt plan anymore. :lol:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 28 2004, 06:14 PM
So basikly...for the CT area...Nextel is teh way to go for good signals?

I'm still lost on what companies are availible, plans, nickknacks, gadgets, secret codes....etc.... :huh:

but I am to the point to where I can afford one, but I can't have the types that have the camera abilities....(work restraints....Top Secret Classified shit :ph34r: )but I would like to get emails and be able to post online or hook up to a laptop...etc.... Sorry...I'm soo OldSchool...I had a pager that I used for my old cell phone in Japan for caller ID... B)

you should get a phone like mine..... 39.99 gets you 600 hundred whenever minutes and unlimited nights and weekend + 20 dollars more for unlimited internet for pocket pc

Already out dated, but it is small, has a camera, and sounds like I am right next door even from Germany to the states :)

s40414d09cd151.jpg

camera phones are gay. none of nextel's phones have cameras on them to the best of my knowledge.

chris- if you are paying 100/month for your plan, you are getting taken pretty bad. if i wanted web, with my current plan, i'd bump to 75/month. on the free incoming 600 plan + nationwide DC service that i have.

calyton- nextel has a "web" package that you can add to all their phone plans for like $15 a month. its slow as fuck though. its really worthless. i don't have it.... you don't need it. takes like 30secs to send a 1-line AIM to someone...
t-mobile def has the advantage in the www department over nextel... but their coverage sucks up here.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 29 2004, 01:09 AM
camera phones are gay. none of nextel's phones have cameras on them to the best of my knowledge.

In June or late fall this is supposed to be the camera phone from Nextel.

s40420e98caa40.jpg

hehehehe... i own all of you guys... I currently have:

AT&T Sony Ericcson T68i
Sprint PCS Sanyo RL2000
Sprint PCS Treo 600
Sprint PCS Sanyo RL-7300
Verizon Samsung-A530
Verizon Motorola T730

And on the way I have AirCards from Verizon, TMobile, Sprint, Cingular, as well as phones from Cingular, Blackberrys from Cingular, and phones from Cingular & TMobile... :)

As far as Nextel goes, they dont seem to want to return phone calls, so screw em.

Originally posted by NoJokE+Feb 29 2004, 11:09 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Feb 29 2004, 01:09 AM

s40420e98caa40.jpg

i already am getting ready to buy this with the company i work for. gonna get it as a demo first. oh man i love selling phones

Originally posted by Trinity+Feb 29 2004, 10:05 PM-->
Originally posted by NoJokE@Feb 29 2004, 11:09 AM
pissedoffsol
@Feb 29 2004, 01:09 AM
camera phones are gay.  none of nextel's phones have cameras on them to the best of my knowledge.

s40420e98caa40.jpg

i already am getting ready to buy this with the company i work for. gonna get it as a demo first. oh man i love selling phones

Damn, could you get more, ill pay ya retail. I need another phone bad, i dropped my nextel sooo many times its not even funny.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Feb 29 2004, 11:45 AM
hehehehe... i own all of you guys... I currently have:

AT&T Sony Ericcson T68i
Sprint PCS Sanyo RL2000
Sprint PCS Treo 600
Sprint PCS Sanyo RL-7300
Verizon Samsung-A530
Verizon Motorola T730

And on the way I have AirCards from Verizon, TMobile, Sprint, Cingular, as well as phones from Cingular, Blackberrys from Cingular, and phones from Cingular & TMobile... :)

As far as Nextel goes, they dont seem to want to return phone calls, so screw em.

Why do you have so many phones....... :blink:

Do you think someone might actually call you? :ph34r:

Originally posted by NoJokE@Feb 29 2004, 11:31 PM
i dropped my nextel sooo many times its not even funny.

i ran over mine with a go-kart. you ain't got shit on that :D

i had my nokia 5130 clipped in my pocket when i T-boned a truck doing 45mph on my bike... not a scratch on it :)

i washed and dryed my samsung s105 and sold it for a 130 dollars a month later and it still works to this day :D

Back