new dc4 build... first one documented

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so i got to thinking that one day someone will try to be my baby girls boy-"FRIEND"... snif.... im ready..
297015_4386373823639_983486723_n.jpg
Another useful tool is a big, meanassed dog.

Last edited:
Anyone know cleanin' this gun by rodney atkins??? Lol plus i dont want to drive the girl to secrecy... Just want the boys to know that big daddy has hardware.... I dint think i would ever shoot any of those aspiring pricks unless they really really asked for it...

Just have the hardware laid on the table when the kid comes in. You have a hunting trip planned for the next day. Yes, of course that buck knife is to skin the deer in the woods. Only way to do it.

A very similar scenario happened to a friend of mine. He definitely treated the girl right after that.

That is an AWESOME idea!!! Can you imagine walking into your girlfriend/wife's house, and being greeted to THAT scene?! Id crap my pants!!!

Lots of rust under thar. Sandblast, paint, spray undercoat. If you don't have a compressor, get a tool rust removal kit from a woodworking site or store and use that with some goggles, wire brush and rubber gloves to remove the rust. Then, scuff it and coat with Rustoleum and a coat of apray on undercoating or bed liner.

Read my mind on that one... Now i KNOW this thing is a true chicago car... My 97 integra wasnt this rusty... Must've been a southern car at some point... But this one? Waaay too much rust to be anything but a northern car... Goddamn salty winters...

Scrape a wall?

On yours the rust can be cleaned up with a samdblaster, even a small hand held 1 qt or the tool cleaning liquid stuff.

This: The Rust Store - Rust Removers

I've used the Boeshield rust remover to clean up cast iron power tool tables, works good.

Just spray it on and wire brush, wear goggles and rubber gloves. It uses a mild acid to etch the metal, just rinse it off, douch with baking soda solution, then rinse again with clear water.

I just noticed the 1962 NHRA Nationals T-Shirt - I like it. Just a couple of years after that I went to my first event with my favorite uncle. And many more to follow. 1964 watching him run his 1963 Impala SS 409 down the quarter mile - a high 12 second ride with slicks on it.

Where did you come up with a shirt like that? You are a natural with a shotgun - looks good. Get a tactical Remington 870 or Mossberg 590.

:confused:
willn't?????
:confused:

Will not... sorry up here in VT we don't say extra words we roll them into one :) Btw pritty doggie, need a couple of them... as someone growing up around large dogs may not be afraid of just one.. maybe 2 or 3... :)

.......need a couple of them... as someone growing up around large dogs may not be afraid of just one.. maybe 2 or 3... :)

I had a pair of brothers back in the 90's: (Bart on the left, Kodi on the right)

Bart%20%26%20Kodi.jpg

They weren't meant to be feared, but to be respected. :)

Last edited:
The shirt came from target i believe.. They have some pretty cool vintage car t shirts from time to time... I get my hands on as much car related attire as i can... When i can.

And as far as the gun... Ill look into it... Cant afford to move right now, and the gunshots, drive by's, and break ins seem to keep getting closer and closer to my block... Handguns are illegal in chicago (for us law abiding citizens, but the 'bangers and thugs around here dont seem to understand this) so i need either a rifle or a shotgun...

We had two dogs, the one in the picture is oso (bear) a ten year old rottweiler, and we also had bison. Our grumpy old rott/ german shepard mix... Bison passed on about three years ago... And puppies are expensive...

yikes,... and No Hand guns in Chicago? wtf? man I love my state more everyday

Yea man, it sucks here more and more... Im lost as to why we all still live here... I hate this hateful shitty city...

So far from hearing from most people around the states, my state mite be shitty for work, but thus far, murders don't really happen to to offen, there are some drugs, I don't have thugs running threw my town or city's.. they tried once and all the a$$ up people here kicked them out haha... also its like -15 here in the winter sometimes.. so... we are left alone

Ordered ip a 24mm type r front sway bar, because there is a HORRENDOUS amount of oversteer with the wimpy factory ls sway bar coupled with the type r rear sway bar... Also have the solid rear sway bar inserts... And have to replace a ripped inner tie rid boot...

Back