New Online Racing Shizzzzzzzz

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 385
  • Views 13K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Now game is completely down for fixing till further notice.Awesome productivity here I come.

oh well i haven't missed it much since its been down. considering that the gold game is just as slow as the regular sometimes

Hmm. I haven't played in over a week- so I guess it's good that the game's down right now. I don't have an internet connection at my new apartment yet, and I can't access the site from work.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 13 2003, 11:37 AM
Hmm. I haven't played in over a week- so I guess it's good that the game's down right now. I don't have an internet connection at my new apartment yet, and I can't access the site from work.

yea, not missing much. its been a pain for the most part. hopefully when they get it back up, all will be fixed and fast...though theres still no chance of winning against some of those guys.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Jan 13 2003, 12:18 PM-->
@Jan 13 2003, 11:37 AM

yea, not missing much. its been a pain for the most part. hopefully when they get it back up, all will be fixed and fast...though theres still no chance of winning against some of those guys.

Very true. I'm just going to get back into playing Quake for REAL money... none of this "win a $250 RC Car" crap.

Back