New Paint Job For Integra?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondacivicnos

I am just wondering I have a black INTEGRA and I really want to paint it in yellow (I mean the whole body).
So if anybody did this before how much does it cost? And how long does it take?

Originally posted by hondacivicnos@Mar 8 2003, 02:26 PM
I am just wondering I have a black INTEGRA and I really want to paint it in yellow (I mean the whole body).
So if anybody did this before how much does it cost? And how long does it take?

our shop paint jobs start @ 2500.00

either take it to one-day paint job or down to mexico. lot cheaper. both work and prices.

Anywhere from 200 (do it yourself) to 5,000. It can take as long as a week to month. Ask your local shops, they will give you quotes most of the time.

this is not swap related. please use the proper forums.

it should cost you about 1200 but it all depends on if you want it to be like 2 tone or nething else weird like that but probly close to 1200.00 and it should take 5 days my buddy just got his car painted black and it only took 3 days and this place likes to hold the car for 2 days "to make sure the paint has dried" but i think its so they can test drive your car....haha o well
oh and next time use the right forum ...im not pissed but some people take it the wrong way .....peace

Back