new paul walker movie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Was this trailer released, officially, on MySpace ?

Because if it was than I dare say that F&F was the top of his career.

it's had good reviews.

This film is a pulse, racing after a car accident. This film is the car, tumbling over and over, taking you in one direction and then another. It is simply awesome. Within the first 5 minutes you are introduced into a seedy underworld where cops are crooked and where thieve's, paedophiles and hookers roam free.

The plot is basically about a missing revolver that was used to "off" a dirty cop, and it must be found before the police get a hold of it.

The film is violent, gritty and will leave you stuck to your seats until the credits have finished rolling and the house lights have come up. Paul Walker plays a brilliant "fall guy" character, who has depth and believability, something that is lacking in roles of this sort of late.

You could compare this to such films as 'Training Day', 'Sin City' and 'Scarface' but these films lack something this great piece of work has, EVERYTHING YOUR LOOKING FOR. This has something for everyone and no-one will go home disappointed, this isn't just a film for the "lads" anyone can watch it and guaranteed will enjoy it.

I suggest you go and see it as soon as possible, you wont regret doing so.

damn, now thats a good review.
saying its better then training day, sin city, and scarface....

who wrote that?

and i dunno if it debuted on myspace, i just noticed it on featured profiles and watched it.

doesnt look half bad.

hope Walker gets killed,

yea right dont see that happening, but oh well,

i doubt it will top scarface, thats a classic. sin city was a good ass movie too, i can't see that fag paul walker making anything comparable. Training Day, ehh, it was a cool movie, but not a great one.

Quoted post[/post]]
it's had good reviews.

This film is a pulse, racing after a car accident. This film is the car, tumbling over and over, taking you in one direction and then another. It is simply awesome. Within the first 5 minutes you are introduced into a seedy underworld where cops are crooked and where thieve's, paedophiles and hookers roam free.

The plot is basically about a missing revolver that was used to "off" a dirty cop, and it must be found before the police get a hold of it.

The film is violent, gritty and will leave you stuck to your seats until the credits have finished rolling and the house lights have come up. Paul Walker plays a brilliant "fall guy" character, who has depth and believability, something that is lacking in roles of this sort of late.

You could compare this to such films as 'Training Day', 'Sin City' and 'Scarface' but these films lack something this great piece of work has, EVERYTHING YOUR LOOKING FOR. This has something for everyone and no-one will go home disappointed, this isn't just a film for the "lads" anyone can watch it and guaranteed will enjoy it.

I suggest you go and see it as soon as possible, you wont regret doing so.
This means it has titties!! :woot:

I can't stand the way Paul Walker is talking in that movie. He is NOT that thug!

welp, just came out today and i just went and saw it.

its pretty badass. definatly his best role so far. his character is very aggressive and desperate and he makes it believable.

2 thumbs up from me :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
This means it has titties!! :woot:

Not only. :ph34r: I saw it last night, and I must say that I was impressed. It's like a snowball that starts out the size of the bottom of a snowman instead of hand size. The opening scene is nucking futs. Plus the movie is twisted. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yeah its like every scene you say holy shit how could this get any worse, and then the next scene something even worse happens. its a constant buildup. my girlfriend and i both like it alot.

Might have to go see it this weekend. It looked good. I'm also waiting for V-For Vendetta. That film looks like the fucking w1n.

Paul Walker Feat Ludacris in Running Scurred.

Back