New project I picked up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So for the most part got the front end back together with the exception of plumbing the brakes. With it sitting back on the ground temporarily it isn't sitting exactly how i planned but still looks ok for now. Before I can roll it out of the garage I need to trim the tie rods down so they can adjust the toe better but I should get to that tomorrow and I am hoping to get some better pics then if not it will have to wait until next week. On to this weeks pics.

null-10.jpg

null-13.jpg

null-16.jpg

null-17.jpg

null-19.jpg

So i started working on the rear of the car not many pics to update with as of yet. here it is out of the garage before goin back on the stands lol
null-26.jpg

null-27.jpg

but wait there is more. I happened to drive by a local shop and something caught my eye so I had to stop. It was a 62 falcon ranchero that was in immaculate shape. so i went in to talk to the owner and asked if he would be interested in trading for my ford ranger, I almost never use it and it sat most of the year unused so i figured what the heck why not. Well he said he would do it. Giggity Giggity. I am the proud new owner of a rust free ranchero hich will now be my home depot/dump run truck. here she is in all her glory.

null-24.jpg

null-25.jpg

the mustang looks great. not a fan of the ranchero.

this would have been much more awesome.

hqdefault.jpg

What are the pans for the ranchero? Just get it running and a basic driver?

I love the Falcons. Almost bought a running 4 door a few months back.

Oh and it runs and drives already, it just needs the windshield installed and the seats bolted down to be on the road.

Got a chance to do some work on the car today, More or less all back together minus some rear brake lines and filling up the rear dif. Pretty happy ith the way this is all coming along so far. Now the new dilema is my dad wants me to finish the interior in the mustang and wants to trade me for his 30 coupe i have previously posted. decisions decisions................

null_zps4a23bd35.jpg

null_zpsd107e045.jpg

Dat Ass
null_zpsd552d0ad.jpg

Definitely like the stance on the stang

Back