Nice Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1993 Civic Si Type R RARE MUST SELL no mistake $10 I need money to buy crackers for my parret....It was slow until i droped a Ferrari engine in it with a skyline turbo now i run 6.7 in the quarter miles..works great in the snow because i put the subaru WRX all wheel drive box in!!..im pushed 986 Hp witht the 7 NOS tanks in the trunk..but everything looks stock but dont be fooled or you will be sad later.i got a new dome light its red like the passion of wolfs in the moon.. and i filled my tries with the right PSI it added 54.123 horsepowers alone to the beast...This car is my babylady bird....buy it now and recive a free pine tree air freshner it smells like vanilla ahh the sent of bulgarian love..hurry because this ones goin fast to fast for you!!

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:wtf: x1028829882

i should buy it, then sue for misrepresentation

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Mar 23 2004, 12:18 AM
what a lame outdated attempt at sarcasm ......

TO CLEAR THINGS UP, I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT REVULOTION8K REPLY BEFORE ME......

PUT DOWN THE FUCKING CRACK PIPE LOL

I WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE FUCKTARD WHO MADE THE AD AND TRIED TO MAKE A FUNNY ON THE INTERNET WHILE SELLING HIS CIVIC

Originally posted by AutoTrader AD
buy it now and recive a free pine tree air freshner it smells like vanilla ahh the sent of bulgarian love

That's funny cool. I think Ill buy my grilfriend an air freshner and tell her the same thing.

:bo: i cant believe autotrader lets you post something like that... and i bet you somebody actually called looking to purchase that car :bo:

Back