Nicole's "88/'89/'90 CRX build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Any updates?

Sorry I have been MIA lately- work has been crazy so I haven't been able to get on here at all, and my home internet is on the fritz.

Haven't been able to get anything done lately. Have had to go to some Christmas get togethers and stuff like that over the weekends, and it's coooolllldddd outside too lol. I getting anxious cause we haven't accomplished anything lately even though I knew the cold weather would slow us down. :(

Update - 3/26/2012

I know some of you have probably been wondering where the hell I've been... I'm just soooo busy I never have time for, well, anything anymore.I am sad to say that I have decided to get rid of this project, and focus on my Mazda. I know it's crazy to do after all the work that we have put into it, but I just don't have the time for it and I'm tired of seeing it sit. Plus the guy never came through with the title, and we were still fighting bent frame issues the last time we worked on it, so that was a major downfall too. :(I have a parts for sale list that I have resurrected from the dead- and posted in there that ALL parts that I have CRX related are for sale- so if anyone needs anything hit me up- I've probably got it. The Skunk 2 suspension and Rota wheels are already sold, but everything else, including the ZC motor w/ LSD tranny, is still for sale.

Back