nitrous retard

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16coupe

I will be chipping a computer for a friend that has a 50 shot on a b16. Just wondering how much should i retard his ignition througout the power band? His fuel will be handled with some type of thing that raises fuel pressure when the he is spraying.

wow more info ... and by retarding the ignition timing you will lose h.p. all motor ... i would say 2 degrees

There really isnt much more info to give. Its just a stock b16 with a 50 shot and the fuel is already taken care of.

OK..2 deg it will be. Does anyone know if there are any DIP sockets that can hold 2 28 pin chips and uses some type of switch to toggle between chips? Cuz like pheonixb16aguy said there will be some power loss.. so i would like to have another chip in there so he can have his stock map when he isnt spraying.

That Ostrich thing is pretty cool but i dont think my friend wants to spend that much. I was just wanting a little mechanical switch to that could how two 29c256's.

Thanks

Back