Nitrous Sugestions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BIGP4LIFE

i have a 91 crx with a d16a bottom end with a d16 z6 head i was wanting to throw a safe but effective shot on it so i was wondering what that would be and if you would go wet or dry????

i would go with a wet kit its much easier

ok how much do u have to turn back the dizzy and do u have to run colder plugs

thats where the tune comes in. im not real sure on that part

Last edited:
Get your ECU chipped, hand it to a tuner with a full bottle, and enjoy the results.

there is no tuning needed for a wet kit you will have to retard the timing 2deg for every 75 hp of nitrous

the tuning on an wet kit comes from changing out the jets in the nozzle no chipped ecu needed.

also one step colder plug woundnt hurt for safety sake I would run a NGK ZFR6F-11

you always need to tune when it comes to stuff like that. but others will have different opinions

you always need to tune when it comes to stuff like that. but others will have different opinions
I know you always need to tune but I was just reading that it is really hard to tune for nitrous not saying that a tune would be pointless.

the only time you really need to tune for nitrous is when you have a engine that is ran totaly off of electronics and dosent have a mechanical way to adujst timing for the nitrous

Back