no wonder why kids today can barely read...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You guys are missing the big one.

"Treat a woman like a woman"

Whatever that means to you, it's correct.

You guys are missing the big one.

"Treat a woman like a woman"

Whatever that means to you, it's correct.

I have always heard you treat a woman on how she is. If she is a hoe you treat her like a hoe. If she acts like a woman then you treat her like a woman. It just like the girls who dress like whores wondering why guys only want to fuck and chuck them.

I have always heard you treat a woman on how she is. If she is a hoe you treat her like a hoe. If she acts like a woman then you treat her like a woman. It just like the girls who dress like whores wondering why guys only want to fuck and chuck them.
correct^ 100% correct

That chick is totally busted. Her face looks like a stack of pancakes with a strawberry in the middle. Her chin offends the eye.

That chick is totally busted. Her face looks like a stack of pancakes with a strawberry in the middle. Her chin offends the eye.
steve doesn't like pussy. it scurrs him. ^_^

nobody said you have to love the girl. hang out, meet new people, get some action. you don't have to be looking for a soul mate all the time.

hahahahaha
fial
b hit it. i would just to hit it and jet, then when she asks why tell her she can't spell worth a damn and can't hold a decent intellectual conversation with you. its fulfilling lol.

I can spell just fine... i just don't type well and i'm too lazy most the time to edit my posts.

Those are clearly not typos--- straight up misspellings but she doesn't know any better.

Those are clearly not typos--- straight up misspellings but she doesn't know any better.

Maybe she wants someone to correct her? If you enjoy it, I'd go for it. Maybe she just wants someone to "tell her what to do."

Occum's Razor. She's just fucking stupid.
i dont' think she's stupid, my guess is that english isn't her first or possibly even second language. theres a difference.

i wonder what she would do to B to get her green card. :ph34r:

you picky bastard. just picky.

dont contact her and waste that 34+ you paid to sign up.

um, i DIDN'T sign up. i just have an account/profile there.... i don't have a purchased plan to contact anyone.

maybe she just can't type.......blow that money away and submit...

Back