NYE plans?....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i can't read a single word on that flyer.

UI > YOU

it's the colors and the background, and the font. user testing, u needs it. i happen to be jobless and experienced...

:D

(but i'd totally come to your party just because there's a dj)

Just blew a few hundred bucks on snacks and booze. Going to throw a nye bash and drink my way into 2009 with a hand full of friends.

party at my house.. woot!!

quick little flyer i made to send to some friends on myspace
l_95d1079a965a4842937edbb62b28b986.jpg

If I'm not there in five minutes, just wait longer, Clint. :D

As far as I go, it's going to be a sandwhich tray, wing tray and shrimp tray that I ordered from Wal-Mart along with a few MGD 64's. :toot: Talk about a fun night, eh? :rolleyes: haha I'll be damned if I'm driving anywhere. Too many crazies out there and I don't want to be on the roads with them.

I'm going with a mexican theme. Corona and Margaritas, chips, guacamole, my own bad ass queso, blah blah blah. And jello shots. Lots and lots of jello shots. And jager bombs.. not that it has anything to do with mexico, but I love the "lets jump off the roof" drunk that it produces.

Last edited:
I'm going with a mexican theme. Corona and Margaritas, chips, guacamole, my own bad ass queso, blah blah blah. And jello shots. Lots and lots of jello shots. And jager bombs.. not that it has anything to do with mexico, but I love the "lets jump off the roof" drunk that it produces.

Jager originates from the Mexican word Jagerio or Ha-GER-EO which means...umm, I have no clue. I'm just blowing smoke up your ass. It's really slow at work now. :D Jager is my personal happy juice. Good call in allowing it in your Mexican fiesta. O'le!

You just gave me a great idea. I forgot to include chips! That and some queso...Mmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm Dems good eatin's. Have a great New Years my friend. :thumbsup:

Jager originates from the Mexican word Jagerio or Ha-GER-EO which means...umm, I have no clue. I'm just blowing smoke up your ass. It's really slow at work now. :D Jager is my personal happy juice. Good call in allowing it in your Mexican fiesta. O'le!

You just gave me a great idea. I forgot to include chips! That and some queso...Mmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm Dems good eatin's. Have a great New Years my friend. :thumbsup:

Are you an OMS? You guys will have it slow tonight with tomorrow off.

I will probably get drunk, strip down to almost nothing and table dance...probably. The getting drunk and striping seems to be my thing at phyre's parties...at least that's what I'm told. :ph34r:

nope. :( I did find our old camera, but he refuses to use it or post pics that are taken from it. Sorry guys...I tried.

So, I'm probably going to be stuck in some Airport.

Amsterdam weather doesn't look to be too bad though, so if I get stuck anywhere it'll be chicago.

Taking the lightrail downtown, and partying till 6am... eat breakfast till 7am, then party until the Rose Bowl. Penn State!!!

I will probably get drunk, strip down to almost nothing and table dance...probably. The getting drunk and striping seems to be my thing at phyre's parties...at least that's what I'm told. :ph34r:

I think I speak for a lot of us when I say, I need to get myself invited to one of Phyres parties. :)

Back