obd2 gsr ef??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zsedgf

Ok so i have a 2000 integra gsr that i totalled, but it was all body damage motor and tranny are fine. I also happen to have a 90 ef with b series mounts and i have the hyrdo clutch conversion.
My friend is helping me with the swap and said we could just take the entire harness out of the integra, take the harness out of the ef and switch them. So first of all will this work? it sounds simple enough. he said the only difference would be the body style. But there are some things i dont under stand;

1. Can i switch the fuel pump and use the existing fuel lines in the ef.
2. I would have to switch the pump so i can use the integra harness right?
3. Also im planning on putting the gsr dash and cluster in, i know i have to do trimming to make it fit and so custom stuff but what about the cluster will all the guages work since im using the integra cluster and harness?

The easiest thing to do is to convert both the engine bay and the ecu side to obd1 to meet in the middle. A bit of custom wiring will be involved in this.
fuel pump shouldn't need anything.
gsr dash and cluster is a while new ball game. it's also a pure custom job and won't remotely bolt in, or work, without a lot of fabbing and splicing.

Back