OBDII GSR Swap into 98 Civic dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

icustomxxxi

Hi I am planning on doing an OBDII GSR Swap into my 98 Civic dx and had some questions on the wiring. Ive been reading about hooking up Vtec and knock sensor wires. If i got the ECU from the B18c motor and the wiring harness from that motor can i just plug it in and go and not have to do any seperate wiring? Im going to be doing this swap in a few months and this is the only part that concerns me. Any help would be great, Thanks.
:worthy:

the ecu from 96-99 gsr's will plug right in to your civic wire harness. 99-01 won't. they are obd2b.

you will STILL have to run wires, as you have to run the civic wire harness. its really not hard at all..

ok so i will swap the ecu's and keep my stock civic harness...now ive been hearing about all different kinds of wires that i need to hook up, what r the EXACT wires that i will need to hook up. Thanks

does anyone know exactly what wires need to be added for an obd II gsr swap in to a 98 civic dx (obdII)??

Back