odd motor swap in a Ford Ranger

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The front end is really starting to come together, the exhaust manifold is done. After not seeing it in person for quite some time, I forget how impressive it really is.......posted a few here, the rest on SSM...
PC220157.jpg

PC220158.jpg

PC220168.jpg

PC220151.jpg

PC220120.jpg

I gotta hand it to you man, this thing is one mean machine. Hope its all you want and more. I'll get myself another mini truck one of these days. I've got a few that I have in mind. I like what you've done here, and eliminated the turd from under the hood. I'm a chevy person myself, and this would be pretty cool to do to an s10. I'd go older, but thats me.

Wow... this sets a new record for zombie thread resurrection- with useful updates. :) Welcome back! By the way, what's SFBD?

Wow... this sets a new record for zombie thread resurrection- with useful updates. :) Welcome back! By the way, what's SFBD?
Haha, it can be that way with a 5 year + build time. SFBD, Stock Floor Body Drop, where the truck is lowered to its body without cutting the floor and raising it causing less headroom....

Nasty thats all I have to say, my friend had a bagged F150 that wouldnt tuck 22s like that.

Not into mini trucks but I like projects.. esp when your doing a turbo F series. Keep the updates coming.. even if they are slow.:D

Haha, it can be that way with a 5 year + build time. SFBD, Stock Floor Body Drop, where the truck is lowered to its body without cutting the floor and raising it causing less headroom....

Hear ya man... quality builds take a LONG time. I just hope that my F20 might be turbocharged before yours- but I doubt it. ;)

Back