Official March Madness Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Def a good win for VCU though, i bet they'll be ridin high goin into the next round, but they pitt.... good luck with that :p

nick is up after the first day, nice picks!! I think from now on im going to refer to you as [superintendantchalmers]SKINNNNERRRR!!![/superintendantchalmers]

Def a good win for VCU though, i bet they'll be ridin high goin into the next round, but they pitt.... good luck with that :p

nick is up after the first day, nice picks!! I think from now on im going to refer to you as [superintendantchalmers]SKINNNNERRRR!!![/superintendantchalmers]
haha, never heard that before. i get principal skinner and lynyrd skinner a lot. it gets hella old.

i own you all. actually, i just wanted the $50 really REALLY bad.

well at least your last name isnt "Smart"...you can imagine what ive heard from that...lol

So far Duke has been the only mistake on my bracket. Currently ranked 1892 on facebook, which mean 1891 people said duke would lose

i totally forgot about facebook...im ranked 210,766....lol....cuz i lost gonzaga, duke, and marquette...grrrrr

You had marqutte beating MSU lol (although I have MSU loosing next round)

yea yea yea...i gave marquette a chance...but they blew it...o well...it was one of my upsets...but thats like who would have thought about picking VNC to beat Duke...well...other than Nick...lol

blah blah...seeeee...i dont even know their initials...haha...thats how noname they are...haha...

woooooooooo VA CRUSHEDDDDD Albany!!!!!!! Fuck them in their stupid asses.

yeah bitches, Winthrop like a mothafucka!!!! Even though i picked them to lose against Oregon (if oregon gets that far). I still believe.

well...oregon will put winthrop out...but i cant believe how pitiful oregon played today...grrrr...they barely pulled theirs out

i hope winthrop wins, i really do even though i picked oregon to beat em. Its like george mason, last year i picked them to win the first round... but not the second yet i was rooting for em.

and if you can't believe winthrop winning you really need to start watching more basketball :p Im still upset over the oral roberts loss... :cry:

Back