Official March Madness Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's Starks :p
:bangin: stupid me.

I officially fucking HATE Oden. He got a bullshit charge when the game was tied near the end. The Hoya CLEARLY established position before Oden when in the air and the Hoya didn't move away or into it.. Who knows, if it was a charging foul that could of changed the whole game.. Plus he didn't get that flagrant called either in the second round. (go Greg Oden Flips Out And Gets Away With It | Ohio State Basketball Blog - The FanHouse for a vid of it.) That was a blatant flagrant fucking foul. His arms fully extended and he was leaning into it, no way it was a flop or unintentional. That would of ended their dreams earlier, and it should have.

Fuck Oden. Fuck him in his stupid 40 year old lookin face. :angry: :moon: :fuckyou3: :rawr: :rawr: :chair: :angry2: :321: :evil: Its part me being bitter, but mostly because he's been getting this bullshit calls which pisses me off the most. Georgetown losing? whatever, im a Duke and St. Johns fan, i just cant stand players that continously get bad calls. We had a kid like that back when i played basketball, he was getting bs foul calls whenever anyone even touched him, no 3 second calls, bs blocking fouls and he was a hack artist. We were up by 9 with like 7 seconds to go, so i took him the fuck out. Needless the say I got a flagrant and ejected... which was kind of pointless with 7 seconds to go :p

Florida FTW!!! My pick was NC over Florida in the finals but as long as Ohio State loses, i'm happy :D

I love the fact that Florida beat Ohio State in both b-ball and football lol and both times for the championship lol

woopty fucking dooo. who cares about anything college other than college football and college cheerleaders.

oden did play a great game. one of the best in championship history. too bad nobody else made a shot the whole game. it was just that florida didn't miss from behind the arch and made a shitload more free throws.

woopty fucking dooo. who cares about anything college other than college football and college cheerleaders.

oden did play a great game. one of the best in championship history. too bad nobody else made a shot the whole game. it was just that florida didn't miss from behind the arch and made a shitload more free throws.
who's dick did you wake up with in your ass? Now you act like you don't care? after the 1st and 2nd rounds, you were in 1st place talking shit about how you were whoopin' our asses. I guess when things don't go your way you get pretty butt hurt.

EDIT: Just read your thread about that tattoo... I guess you're still pissed :shrug2:

Last edited:
what a douche... deleted.

i hope all the underclassmen stay for both teams. I dont see why the Florida players would want to leave!

who's dick did you wake up with in your ass? Now you act like you don't care? after the 1st and 2nd rounds, you were in 1st place talking shit about how you were whoopin' our asses. I guess when things don't go your way you get pretty butt hurt.

EDIT: Just read your thread about that tattoo... I guess you're still pissed :shrug2:
yeah, i'm fucking bitter. but i'm over it. plus i was pissed that all those douche bags like joakim noah who are dumb as hell and ugly as fuck are going to have big fat coke orgies while i bust my ass every day and don't get shit. if i had it to do all over again, i woulda been black. hahaha, j/k

Back