oh snap!! ... vending machines now.. hah

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can't get buzzed by the fumes but I had an extremely low tolerance when I started and that's some of the first shit I smoked. But it is insanely good bud next to laced shit :).

agreed.. got some Purple Urkle myself right now.. ahah

Oooooo nice Clint teh Bomb Prple Urkle is out of control too.... All I have to say is HeadBang :)
Cali rules forget what you heard.
Oh and the $60 gram is honey hash oil dipped ..... YUMMY

lol back to the cali weed subject ....

i have had Cali dro ($40 a gram) but it was nothing to the home grown hydro i get here in the DFW ...

ever smoked bud that was actually worth the $60 a gram price? ...

i was BAKED after one hit ... so i decided to take another ... and damn ... fuck Cali weed ... ill stick with my "Bull shit" :)

but yeah in my opinion any weed that gets you high is good weed ... of course if its shit weed though im expecting a fat ass sack ...
There many different types of weed grown in california, you can't base your opinion off just one type. :)

Keef anyone?

acc256_400.jpg

:ph34r:

Oh, c'mon now. With the reputation our state has for being potheads, is it really a challenge? :lol:

I've been thinking about heading that way recently. I should do it.

is this a gravity experience you're hinting at?

60 an ounce? Thats insane. Its gotta be shitty weed.

Guys,

drug talk is not allowed unless its semi-policial in nature (like, the war on drugs, etc)

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back