olsen twins live in simsbury??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jenna Von Oy is my neighbor. She's cooler (for the two times I've seen her) than any hollywood celeb. She's also my exact age. Shame she works on the Parker's set in California, or else I would honestly try to move in on that.

Jeri Ryan also lives around here.

-> Steve

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Nov 15 2003, 04:26 AM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 14 2003, 08:34 PM
Smonkeyboy
@Nov 14 2003, 06:59 PM
they are inmpossible to date
they are worth over a billion dollars
no man could ever get that

Bah, fuck that... I'll date 'em, stick it in their butts, top shelf their bathrooms, and then sneak out the window.

:withstupid:

:lmao:

:withstupid: too

:bo: :bo:

:lmao: :lmao: That's fucking hilarious.

Has anyone here actually ever top shelfed someone's crapper?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 14 2003, 07:58 PM
and besides....i just cant see those two girls in a sexual light. everytime i look at them, they remind me of the little girls on "full house"

Thats the best part about the fantasy!!!!

j/p

anyway i think their sex appeal comes from the yonger generation watching them growing up on tv, like a neighbor that was kinda cute when you were young and a summer later she is totally hott! Been there done that. just my $.02

I think they are plain old ugly, there not one shread about them that I would even consider hot or nice.

I think they are way way overrated, there are way more hotter ladies out there, way more.

They are a year older then me, so its all fair game.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 15 2003, 03:38 PM
:lmao: :lmao: That's fucking hilarious.

Has anyone here actually ever top shelfed someone's crapper?

hell yes

numerous hotels
a few resturants
a frat house at UCONN

:lmao: I have to try that! When I quit my job in the coming 2 months, I'm going to do that. That's fricking awesome.

other more offensive options for bathroom hijinks include:
dropping a deuce on the lid of the toilet
dropping a deuce on the floor
dropping a deuce in the tub/shower (if its a residence)
dropping a deuce in the urinal
dropping a deuce in the garbage can

another great idea is what i like to refer to as "building a foundation for the deuce"
you see most of the time when you go in to "blow up the bathroom" most of your deuce is wasted (ie:under water).... what this little prank involves is filling the toilet up with toilet paper untill all of the water is absorbed and you have a solid platform (foundation) for the deuce to just lay there on... now instead of the deuce being wasted under water, it is fully exposed, giving it MUCH more air poluting potential.... also there is no way in hell that toilet is going to flush now ... so someone will have to remove all the contents of the toilet manually :lmao:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 15 2003, 04:34 PM
other more offensive options for bathroom hijinks include:
dropping a deuce on the lid of the toilet
dropping a deuce on the floor
dropping a deuce in the tub/shower (if its a residence)
dropping a deuce in the urinal
dropping a deuce in the garbage can

another great idea is what i like to refer to as "building a foundation for the deuce"
you see most of the time when you go in to "blow up the bathroom" most of your deuce is wasted (ie:under water).... what this little prank involves is filling the toilet up with toilet paper untill all of the water is absorbed and you have a solid platform (foundation) for the deuce to just lay there on... now instead of the deuce being wasted under water, it is fully exposed, giving it MUCH more air poluting potential.... also there is no way in hell that toilet is going to flush now ... so someone will have to remove all the contents of the toilet manually :lmao:

lol nasty

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 15 2003, 05:44 PM-->
03jetta1.8t
@Nov 15 2003, 04:46 PM
u guyz are bunch of petifiles, their like 15-16 get a life guys

they are almost 18 :lol:

18th Birthday: June 13, 2004

lol

There are guys counting down the days until their 18th birthday too. lol.

Olsen twins alert!!! :eek:

There is an ABC network made for tv movie on the telly tonight festuring the two. It's called "The Challenge" for those of you who care.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 16 2003, 12:51 AM
42 seconds and google can make your life so much easier

haha I will give a :werd: to that.

Google >> me

Back