ordered parts for the car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
well I've got a skunk2 short shifter and shift ball comin.
I just ordered a nice set of Rota subzero's, neuspeed sport springs.
and I'll be orderin some shocks/struts nad a camber kit in the next few days.

and the best part I'm gonna be able to do it all for under $1300.00

that's it for the suspension. next comes a swap of some sort. but that's gonna be a while.

easy I have the stuff shipped to my work. and I don't bring it home. I just put it on. she'll be oblivious as to why it seems liek the car is lower to the ground.

I think she knows about the short shifet that's no biggie was only $145

thats sly man! sly! lol you can just say you had the suspension "adjusted" for better handling.

my old girl didn't notice that i went from black 13's to si 15's and i even asked her i there is anything different about the car and she siad did you wash it

menmars.jpg

she might possibly notice the rims, but prolly after like 5 months or so. women who like to drive cars for just plain ol' transportation really don't notice that stuff

dennis, a kid down here is selling a complete b17 motor swap for around 2000.

i'll bet you could do everything shipped for that price.

would be perfect for your car.

damn.. i never realized that there could be a down side to explaining shit to my g/f. I'm always tellin her shit.. look at the rice.. balbhlabhalbha thats fake, thats lame, hes a dumbass, i like this, i like that, this is bad ass, etc.. now shes like... "I saw the lamest car..blahbalbhalb" i dont think i could pull off the shit your pullin.. i couldnt do mods w/o her noticing

chet: I wish I had the $2k to drop on a swap right now. but I just got done spendin loot on suspension , rims and an ignition system. the b17 would bee fookin sweet.

paragus
I used to teach my wife all that shit years ago, I gave up when I figured out it wasn't workin. she actually use to help me work on my old chevy 350sb, she knew what a blower was, intake manifold, headers, lifters, the hole 9.
she could even pick out a 67 vs a 68 camaro.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Oct 17 2002, 10:48 PM
paragus
I used to teach my wife all that shit years ago, I gave up when I figured out it wasn't workin. she actually use to help me work on my old chevy 350sb, she knew what a blower was, intake manifold, headers, lifters, the hole 9.

lmao. don;t evne get me started on mine... she d0esn;t know the first thing about cars. all she knows is that she wants to get something that she can do something to, i mean that she have me do something to for her, yeah. its cool though, getitng her to help me change my oil and shibby soon, we'll see how that goes, lol.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Oct 17 2002, 10:48 PM
paragus

the 69 camaros are the best IMO :) and not just cause of the cool year#

i tought my ex about that shti to she actually picked up on it quick she would definatly notice if i did something to my car but oh wait that does not matter the only thing that matters now is that i wasted 5 years and a lot of money on her bitch

i was teaching my ex on what was ghey and what was cool but she didn't catch on. i met a girl that was in to hondas and what not but she was really in to rice... she had the one wipper goin on her 89 hatch.... i tried to tell here that was so 1998 but she said she liked it... oh well right

Back