Page Reloads

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Everytme i make a post, the page fails to reload. It used to reload automaticaly, but now everytime it reloads i have to remove the question mark from the end of the Address line.

This is what it tries to reload as

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?

and this is what i have to change in order for the page to come up

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php

I know its not a major problem, but is this happening to anyone else? Its kinda annoying. <_<

Yeah.

the page is loading slowly now and sometimes it gives a flood control error...even though it was the first time I'd posted all day. <_<

Server problem from IPB perhaps?? :unsure:

another stupid question on the page: why on the hompage is there no clickable links on that Cory Tompson stuff? also the "vote for us" doesnt work. AND i tried to get the barney avatar BEFORE loco had it and the file was too big (guessing this is because of his mod status)

Originally posted by xyswany@Oct 28 2003, 07:05 PM
another stupid question on the page: why on the hompage is there no clickable links on that Cory Tompson stuff? also the "vote for us" doesnt work. AND i tried to get the barney avatar BEFORE loco had it and the file was too big (guessing this is because of his mod status)

the Cory Thompson shit is gonna get done eventually. thats Brian's deal. the "vote us" i dunno about. again thats something to ask Brian about. that avatar that Loco has is more than likely is linked off of another site.

and just because some of us are mods, doesnt necessarily mean shit. we have to go by the same rules that you all do. if we dont follow them, we too get can get bitched at and if necessary, have our mod status removed (which has never happened). we try to set examples for everyone to follow and we dont try to be above everyone else....admins are the same way. any problems, just PM one of us and we will try to help you as best as we can...after all that is why we are here :)

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 28 2003, 07:18 PM
we too get can get bitched at and if necessary, have our mod status removed (which has never happened).

:eek: :ph34r:

I was having the same problem at work, but its fine right now. I just think my dad was doing an update to the intArdnet...

i wouldnt worry about it :0

I am getting it after any kind of post I make. I even get it when I lock a topic. Its annoying as fuck to go back and delete your own double posts.

I 10 posted in B's Turbo Project thread last night because of that chit... I jsut deleted the posts, and rebooted. Everything was fine after that.

I think something confused IE, and it took a reboot to flush out the issue.

i've noticed it too... its happened a few times to me as well.

not sure what's up...

just hit "F5" to reload.

noticed it happening the last two days. but this evening it's been fine.

someone broke the intarnet. <_<

nothing has changed either... i haven't touched shit.

maybe its time to reboot our server? its only been like 6 months.

linux >>>>>>>>>>>>>> winblows

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 29 2003, 01:40 AM
nothing has changed either... i haven't touched shit.

maybe its time to reboot our server? its only been like 6 months.

linux >>>>>>>>>>>>>> winblows

Aight, im just glad im not the only one having this prob....

it JUST happened 10 min ago... so anythign before that, disregard

i get this

The error returned was:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 10 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

even though whatever i post gets posted. ive been getting it for about a week now, and i still get it after you reset the server.

Back