Parting out a '91 CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E-dogg

Hey if you've seen my other posts you would know that I kinda got robbed on a CRX I bought off ebay so in order to recoop some of my losses I am parting it out. The car is a 91 CRX si as stated above. Just about everything off of it is for sale except for the head which I may put up for sale later. The car has the stock engine in it.

The only pieces I would say that are unusable are the cv shaft, 1/2 shaft, control arm, sway bar and the calipers seem to be locked up as well. The interior is missing the seats and the part of the center console that goes around the stick.

The car is a 1.6l manual. If you need pics of anything just let me know. I would also sell the car straight out for like $300

As for the prices on the seperate parts I am looking to get anywhere from $10-1 billion dollars, depending on the part. So just PM me, email me ---
(ian-hicks@student.kirkwood.edu) or call me at 319-521-6183. I will be as accurate as possible in any description I give or pictures I take. Thank You.

Originally posted by E-dogg@Jan 17 2005, 06:41 PM
As for the prices on the seperate parts I am looking to get anywhere from $10-1 billion dollars, depending on the part.
[post=447057]Quoted post[/post]​

bump 4 some expensive shit...i need the fuse panel cover underneath the steering wheel...you got it in black?

how much for the rear plastic piece in the middle, goes between the two rear quarter plastics behind the center tail light? and how about the heater duct that goes between the blower housing and the heater core right behind the glove box and the heater controls? sorry for so many questions my rex is a mess!

i am interested in buying the whole crx. let me know where your located and can you get me some pics?

yo man get at me on aim at ridenismo im interested in your motor and tranny and quite poissibly more liek a fender and ecu and others. also where are u located?

Back